At the Asher Longevity Institute, we focus our attention on the four principal causes of aging. They are:
- With age the body loses its ability to clean out dead (senescent) cells that pump out inflammatory compounds.
- Excess signaling in our cells causes them to grow fast when they shouldn’t, causing things like cancer to grow fast.
- Every cell contains a co-enzyme essential for cell function, DNA repair, and systemic life sustenance, but is almost gone by age 80 (NAD+) and strongly correlates to why the lifespan of men is around 80 years.
- A compromised immune system, including a non-functioning thymus gland after age 70, explains why 12% of people over 70 die when they get pneumonia.
To address the four causes, we’ve identified are nine simple steps you can take to live a more vibrant and healthy life. They include:
- Get sufficient sleep and deep sleep
- Eat a healthy diet
- Eat a diet tuned for a healthy gut microbiome
- Keep standard biomarkers in the optimum range
- Take appropriate supplements to ward off disease
- Take seven prescription drugs with adjuvant therapies to enhance longevity
- Slow down the four causes of aging with a few supplements,
protocols and therapies
- Rejuvenate stem cells in our entire body
- Utilize the appropriate emerging protocols/therapies that
greatly extend life
For a deeper understanding of the causes and actions identified above, download our guide “Aging – The Four Causes and the Nine Steps” from our Resource Center.